Friday 13 January 2012

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to split my days off between developing my website and making/ designing; so yesterday I had a making-day. Have played around with this idea for a while, so here is what I came up with:

It's a small bird brooch, made of pre-knitted wire then embellished with seed beads. Hoping to develop this further into other animal shapes. I'm also planning to write this project up and teach it as a workshop.

Don't think I have actually mentioned my website: http://thecuriousmagpie.moonfruit.com/


Today I should really be working on my site but I always find it less satisfying than actually making things...it seems like I spend all day on my laptop but have no much to show for....

Hope you all have a nice day!

See you soon

Erika
xxx

1 comment:

  1. It was lovely to see all your creations in the flesh today at The Spark Cafe. I would love to make a bird brooch of my own so will definitely come on your workshop when you have a date fixed.

    ReplyDelete