Wednesday 30 May 2012

Feeling quite busy...

Phew, what a day! Have just been writing up an instruction sheet for a Woven "shamballa" style bracelet kit. It always sounds perfectly logical when you explain something but as soon as you put it down on paper it all sounds really wrong. Anyway, it's all done now, have not looked on the web so as not to copy (subconsciously) someone else's writing style. All I need to do now is add illustrations, this will be the fun bit- I'm still not sure whether I should draw them out or have step-by-step photographs.....
I will be -hopefully- selling these kits on sunday at my demonstration at Hobbycraft in Ventura Park, Tamworth, Staffordshire. I'm on from 11-3pm, so please come and see me, have a go at macramé or just have a little chat.

Better get ready now, attending an Espadrille workshop at COW in Birmingham this evening and still lots to finish off here. I will be posting a pic of my new shoes, so watch this space!!

xxxerika


No comments:

Post a Comment