Thursday 3 May 2012

Guess what I've made....!

Don't think that's a difficult one....it's more owls!!!

I've used some millefiori chips as eyes and I think it really works!! My brother remarked :" I feel hypnotized looking at them!" I think they look slightly dizzy.















I've made some owl beads before but the hole went through crossways at the top, these are slightly quicker to make. I have a huge amount of millefiori so there will be more owls coming soon!

More news: My etsy shop is officially open! At the moment there is only one item for sale, but I'm aiming to add more, something like one item per week. So, it should fill up nicely! The shop itself should look a bit more inviting soon, I'm just thinking about an image to use for the banner....something non-owly perhaps...otherwise I might get a reputation!!

My etsy shop is here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/erikaschrinner

xxxx
erika

No comments:

Post a Comment