Sunday 20 May 2012

Very happy....!

So, this week I simply walked into a lovely childrens boutique-shop just up the road from where I work to enquire whether they would be interested in selling my jewellery. How pleased and surprised was I when they said "Yes"!!!

Well, it wasn`t quite as quick as I make out. Obviously it is a bit suspicious when some strange woman walks into your shop trying to sell you something. I made sure I had plenty of samples and simply laid everything out on the counter. I also made sure that the style of my pieces was right for the shop,which is called Mooch kids   ( www.moochkids.com )  they sell brands like Joules, Lilly and Sid, etc. so the colours had to be vibrant but the actual piece not too fussy and fun to wear. I went for lots of natural cord which I kotted and paired it with my own colourful Lampwork beads. Apart from bracelets I also did a few necklaces which I platted or knotted. Again, I kept the thread in natural tones but attached some handmade Dinosaur pendants.

Sally, the owner, was really nice and I was very pleased that someone else got excited about my beads and jewellery!

A few pics of what they looked like:











































Quite pleased, hope they sell!!

xxxxerika

No comments:

Post a Comment